The award-winning HydraFacial is a relaxing six-step process comprising of lymphatic drainage, cleansing and exfoliation, brightening, extraction, hydration and LED light therapy, which leaves skin with a healthy radiance that is further enhanced with every treatment.
It is safe for sensitive skin and a cost-effective way to treat all skin types at any age resulting in an overall improvement in skin health.
HydraFacial can treat and diminish a variety of skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, brown spots and hyperpigmentation. It also helps with oily and acne prone skin, large and congested pores, dry skin and extracts blackheads and whiteheads. At the same time it achieves an overall uniform complexion and healthy and glowing skin.
We can use HydraFacial safely alongside laser treatments to enhance the outcome of other skin treatments.
1. Detox: A specially formulated lymphatic drainage technique that helps to increase circulation, eliminating toxins.
2. Cleansing and exfoliation: Dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted for a deep-cleansing result.
3. Brightening Agent: A gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores brightening the skin.
4. Extraction: Blackheads and impurities in congested areas, are extracted using honey extract and salicylic acid.
5. Hydration: A combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides replenish, plump up and hydrate the skin.
6. Rejuvenation: Finish with red and infrared LED light. This reduces any redness and further stimulates collagen, supporting the natural production of vitamin D, leaving your skin glowing.
We can tailor your treatment with award-winning SUPER SERUMS to address specific skin concerns:
Brightalive boost minimizes the appearance of discolouration and brightens skin tone for an instant glow.
Growth Factor Boost minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
Dermabuilder Boost minimises signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
Britenol Boost minimises the appearance of dark spots, sun damage for an even complexion.
Improves the appearance of dry, dull, fine lines, wrinkles, oily and acne prone skin, large pore size, pigmentation and sun damage.
The HydraFacial core is a non-invasive treatment that detoxifies, rejuvenates and protects your skin for immediate results with long term benefits. There is no downtime and minimal irritation. The treatment consists of several stages which detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells, and extract debris. Providing long lasting hydration to protect and rebuild collagen levels as well as self-confidence. A growing number of celebrities are enjoying this treatment and its amazing benefits.
*Results may vary from person to person.
Ask a question
The HydraFacial produces immediate and instantly visible improvements to the skin that you can see and feel after every visit.
As often as once a week, depending on the condition being treated. Most people have regular monthly maintenance treatments to restore skin health and provide continual improvement in their skin. Many patients choose to have regular treatments in combination with their other aesthetic treatments as an essential part of a monthly skincare regime.
Protect your skin by wearing at least an SPF 30 sunscreen daily.
You may see some peeling for a few days after your first few treatments if you have never had an advanced treatment before. This is very normal and minimal.
Yes, HydraFacial can be combined with many of our popular rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments.
Perk add-on £45 Lips and Eyes.